Monday, March 26, 2012

Fashion Show

April 13th is the art cabaret at our school, since I am currently enrolled in AP Studio Art I am to be one of the featured artist!  Since all of my artwork is 3d design, and is clothes, my professor has allowed me to put on a little fashion show.  At this time I have 17 complete outfits compiled- I am working on more.  I am in the process of pulling models, I am using girls from school, and doing fittings.  Hopefully my friend Alexis who did a fabulous job in the previous fashion show, can work her magic again.  I am looking forward to it greatly and can't wait to see all my pieces walk the runway, photos will be posted shortly after, until then I will be working on my prom dress and Alexis's graduation dress. Until then-
xoxo
LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment