Sunday, January 22, 2012

Upcoming Events

I am very excited for the next month or so, I have a lot of projects coming up!  The most immediate is a fashion show called Object Runway, I will be competing 4 of my dresses.  The blue dress is a work in progress, I plan on wearing it to the fashion show.  It is made of chiffon material, has asymmetrical straps, and is draped in the front and back.  For christmas a great seamstress I know gave me a number of different sewing tools, my favorite of which allows you to create spaghetti straps!  So in my anticipation to use the tool, I designed the dress to have a thin strap.

I am really looking forward to the Object Runway fashion show.  I would like to say thank you to every one for being so supportive of my dreams, and especially my models.  Thank you ladies for sticking with me!  And of course a special thanks to hair and makeup, I would never be able to do this without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment